BETTERPROS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
BetterPros is strongly committed to protecting your personal data. We want you to feel secure when you deal with us, your personal data are in good hands.
BetterPros maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
We use information we collect to provide the best and most personalized experience possible to you, including marketing campaigns. This information is automatically processed by our systems. But in some cases, we also use manual review to access and review the information collected.
To promote safety, security and integrity
We use information we collect to provide safe, secure services.
To measure and analyze our audience
We help our clients make their business more efficient by reducing their labor cost for this reason we need to process and analyze your data.
To communicate with you
We communicate with you using the information you’ve given us, like contact information you’ve entered on your profile.
To understand our customer needs and constantly improve our services
We want to make our client’s life easier, that’s why we provide them with quality talents and day-by-day support.
We keep information only for as long as is necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations or protect our interests. We decide how long we need information on a case-by-case basis.
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Objects to the processing of your personal data: this entitles you to request that BetterPros no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this entitles you to request that BetterPros only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
The way in which your personal data is used and/or processed may be modified depending on the contect, in which case, the modifications will be reflected in this policy.
These privacy policies will be updated from time to time, BetterPros is not required to give prior notice of any updates.
In the event that BetterPros is required by law to deliver the information contained in its records, it will do as required.